WEDDING & EVENT RENTALS
Find the perfect accessories to elevate your tabletop with our hand-curated collection of wedding and event rentals. From unique vessels to elegant candleholders, there is something to fit every need and style. Inquire today about our pricing and availability.
OUR RENTAL PROCESS
01. Browse by item or by collection and send us your wishlist online via our rental inquiry form.
02. Once your wishlist is received, we will confirm availability.
03. Once availability is confirmed, you will receive an invoice, contract and CC authorization.
04. Your date will be secured after the 50% non-refundable deposit has been received and contract has been signed.
05. Final payment, and any subsequent changes, will be due 2 weeks prior to the rental start date.
06. Rentals can be picked up at our shop or delivered at an additional fee.
07. Rentals must be packed up and returned on or before the rental period ends. Or picked up at an additional charge.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are there any rental minimums?
No minimums at this time.
How long is the rental period?
4 days maximum.
When can the rentals be picked up?
During our shop hours. M-F 10-6 PM and Saturdays 10-5 PM. Closed Sundays.
Do you pick-up/deliver rentals?
Yes, we do! We deliver to Whitefish, Columbia Falls, Coram, West Glacier, Bigfork and Lakeside. A seperate delivery fee will be charged based on mileage. Yes we can! The fee will be the same as the delivery fee.
Do you include candles?
Yes, we can include tealights and pillar candles at an additional charge.
Do I need to return the candles?
They are yours to keep!
What happens if a rental gets damaged, goes missing, or is returned after the rental period?
You will be charged the full replacement fee on the card provided for the CC authorization.
Do I need to clean the rentals prior to returning them?
No need to! If the rentals require excessive cleaning, you will be charged a cleaning fee of $40/hr.
CHANGES + CANCELLATIONS
Can I cancel my rental order?
Yes, you can cancel up to 2 weeks prior to the event. The 50% deposit is non-refundable.
Can I make changes to my rental order?
Yes, you can make changes as long as it is 2 weeks prior to the event.